ThermoPro TP50 Hygrometer and Temperature Monitor Review
Table of Contents
Are you in need of a household gadget to precisely measure the prevalent humidity and temperature so that you can enjoy a clean and fresh atmosphere? The thermoPro TP50 Hygrometer Thermometer is a perfect choice for this task.
It not only measures the environmental conditions but also provides valuable data via a display mechanism that anyone can easily understand both past and present. If you have ever wondered what the optimal level of humidity and temperature for your home ought to be then you need not worry anymore. The thermoPro TP50 Hygrometer Thermometer calculates all the variables and presents reliable data on the best conditions on the basis of dry, wet or comfortable.
The data will allow you to tweak your atmosphere by either opening that window or closing it depending on the desired humidity or temperatures.
Design and Appearance
The ThermoPro TP50 is a wieldy device that sits by you and tells you the temperature or humidity around you at all times. A milk white bezel around a black LCD display with no background forms the besis of the device. The rear is finished in black with a stick out stand to prop it up on your table and a couple of grills to let the sensors interact with the environment. You can use a magnet to stick it to any magnetic appliance for a fixed installation.
Standing at a mere 3.1″ tall and 2.6″ wide, the ThermoPro TP50 weather station is not only small enough to fit on your office table but also tiny enough to stay by your side. Slip it into your pocket when on the move and bring it out when you want to get the measurements at a new location.
Setting Up and Getting Started
There isn’t really much to do when configuring this little weather station. Plug in your AAA battery and the LCD screen comes to life with big easy to read black figures and a smiley face indicating what your current humidity levels mean. This will vary depending on how wet or dry the place it. Below that is a section that records recent humidity highs and lows before breaking over to the temperature reading which also has its own highs and lows.
A single button at the rear, just next to the magnet lets you toggle the temperature reading from celsius to fernheit.
The sheer set up simplicity and readability of the TP50 hygrometer thermometer makes it an excellent tool for anyone who wants to get the readings right but doesn’t want the trouble that comes with setting up elaborate weather stations.
Features, Accuracy, and Reliability
I must admit, this tiny hygrometer thermometer bundle did amaze me with its sleek design, cost, and acceptable accuracy. The quick Dry (below 50%), Comfortable (50%-70%) or Wet (above 70%) reading based on humidity is a great way to prepare your mind especially if you are asthmatic or have other nasal cavity problems while the temperature readings were within acceptable error margins.
The humidity readout gives you a 2 to 3 percent error margin which, though not necessarily military grade, is acceptable to most users. This combines with the tested and proven ThermoPro brand name to give you a resilient tool that is not only accurate but also sturdy enough to serve you for a long way to come.
- Portable: it is designed to fit in any location without the need of occupying a lot of space. Although the device is small, the screen is large enough to allow the user view the relevant data in a transparent
- Precise Measurements: the ThermoPro TP50 Hygrometer Thermometer has a high accuracy of 2~3%RH and ±1°F, and a wide temperature range from -58°F to 158°F (-50°C ~ 70°C). This ensures that the correct readings are always presented to the user.
- Magnetic backing: You will not have to worry about the stability of the device wherever you place it. The magnetic stand ensures that it is always stable.
- Easy to use: the operation mechanism of the ThermoPro TP50 Hygrometer Thermometer is quite easy for the ordinary user.
- Humidity level indicator: it has an icon that notifies of dry, wet and comfort moisture conditions based on set values.
- Easy to set up and use
- A simple, uncluttered and easy to understand readings/ screen layout
- Small and quite portable
- An easy humidity interpretation with a quick emoji to tell you when its wet, comfortable or dry
- No backlight. While this might extend the battery life considerably, it might put you in a fix when you want to get a reading in a dark room
It is helpful to use the ThermoPro TP50 Hygrometer Thermometer to track the atmospheric conditions of your house. In turn, you can use the data collected to ensure a comfortable environment. The ThermoPro TP50 will come in handy to people with conditions like tracheitis, arthritis, myocardial infarction and the common cold.