How to Use the Verismo Milk Frother
Table of Contents
Nothing rejuvenates the soul and mind like a good cup of coffee. If you agree to this, then you know how bad coffee can turn an otherwise great day into a miserable mess. While some people might argue that a coffee is only as good as the coffee berries that went into it or the coffee maker you used for the brew, I’ll admit I am deeper into the extras like the extra dash of vanilla essence and most definitely the creamy top that comes from a good quality milk frother.
That’s why the idea of a Starbucks Verismo milk frother means so much to me. Even though it is a decent milk frother, you will be utterly helpless making coffee if you didn’t know how to use the Verismo milk frother.
But that shouldn’t be the case. That is why I made this simple & straight to the point explainer on how to froth milk right with the Starbucks Verismo milk frother.
How to use the verismo milk frother
What you will need:
- The verismo milk frother
- An AC power source
- A cup of milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- Sugar or any other sweetener (optional)
- 3/4 cup of the beverage being made for example. Brewed espresso
- An empty cup or glass
Steps to follow:
- Add the desired amount of sweetener of choice into the milk for sweetening and stir
- Insert the power plug into an electrical outlet/power source
- Remove the lid from the milk frother
- Fill the frother jar with milk up to the level labeled max
- Place the whisk onto the whisk holder (only in the case when a lot of froth is needed e.g. for making cappuccinos)
- Attach the shaft of the whisk holder to the milk frother lid and place it back on the milk foam
In the case where a lot of foam is not needed e.g. in a latte, do not place the whisk into its holder instead just place the shaft directly in without it
- Press the operation button for 1 sec for heating and frothing the milk the (button light will turn red) you will get hot froth suitable for hot beverages.
- Press the button for 3 sec (the button light will turn blue) in the case of cold frothing the milk
Your milk froth is ready now. I am assuming you already have an awesome cup of coffee waiting for the froathy top (because I do).
Remove the whisk and pour content onto the coffee.You may need to use a spoon to remove all the froth. Don’t forget to make a cool shape when pouring the froth. It will make everything look more professional and appealing.
Why the Verismo Starbucks Milk Frother
There are many milk frothers in the market but the Starbucks Verismo might be the best piece you will ever land hands on. Apart from it’s simple push to operate approach, there are other amazing features that will definitely elevate your home coffee standards to a higher level.
Can make hot or cold froth
Whether you are looking to create hot froth for your simple pour over coffee, cappuccino and lattés or cold froth for your iced beverages, you will be spoilt for choices.
Works on both dairy and non-dairy forms of milk
Whatever your preference is this machine is it. If you wish to use other forms of milk such as almond milk for your beverage whether cold or hot you do not have to worry, thanks to this super appliance which works with both types to give you the softest frost.
Easy to clean
This milk frother is specifically and super easy to clean thanks to its non-stick unit which makes it hard to stain
It’s cordless and all those other parts are detachable making your cleaning process convenient and also it’s quiet throughout its operation and easily movable
Automatic switch off
This machine has an automatic switch off button. After the frosting process is done depending on the time settings it automatically switches off and you don’t have to worry about leaving it briefly to do something else while it’s in the process.